Commercial property lawyers
We are well known and established in providing a wide range of advice to clients in London, throughout the UK and abroad relating to commercial property issues.
We advise a broad selection of clients from institutional landlords through to tenants of all types, and our experience includes :-
- Buying or selling of freehold and leasehold office, industrial and retail premises;
- Acquisition & development work;
- Commercial property finance;
- Commercial property investment;
- Commercial property disputes;
- Business sales which include commercial property aspects;
- All aspects of commercial leases – see related pages section on the right of this page for full information and tips on commercial leases
Commercial Property documents and contracts
Our daily expertise and experience in drafting, negotiating and advising on all types of the critical commercial property contracts and documents saves clients time and money and avoids legal risks later for our clients. Our expertise includes but is not limited to :-
- sublet agreements;
- commercial lease agreements;
- agreement for lease;
- consent for alterations;
- commercial property management contracts;
If you need a solicitor in London for a commercial property contract of any kind, contact us.
Excellent connections as well as experience
James Swede, who heads up the property department is well known and respected in the London commercial property sector. As a result, James, and the department as a whole, are not only well connected which often helps clients but also, they have in-depth sector knowledge of current trends which is also very useful for clients.
To get a quote or find out more about James and the commercial property lawyer team, please get in touch by phone or email.