“Like having a West End firm locally” – a recent comment from a corporate law client.
We also highly practical and highly experienced transactional corporate lawyers able to negotiate the best deal and protect your interests on any deal.
We provide cost effective, practical advice to businesses of all sizes whether start ups, medium sized enterprises or large corporates.
Common situations include :-
• Corporate governance and liability – including regulatory advice and advice on issues such as the Bribery Act, whistleblowing and Data Protection law.
• Group company structures including holding companies and inter-company issues such as loans
• Advice on shareholder rights
• Director duties
• Insolvency, administration, receivership, closing a limited company and liquidation
• disputes arising from the way in which a company is being run – whether dissatisfaction with directors or disputes between shareholders
• All aspects of company formation or restructuring
• Advice on director and shareholder exits including terms of exit.
• Providing independent legal advice to individual directors on duties and liabilities on exit and insolvency matters.
• Help with board minutes, resolutions and Companies House filings
• Corporate finance legal advice
• Preference shares and other types different types of shares with associated extra rights or powers
• Corporate joint ventures
• Advice on directors loans
• Debt financing legal advice
• Advice on company share buybacks
For cost effective small business legal help from lawyers experienced in dealing with issues for small and medium sized businesses, get in contact.