The 2018 Trainee Solicitor intake for Darlingtons will be made up of 2 and potentially 3 individuals undertaking at least 3 seats in various departments within the firm.
Start, closing date and requirements
Start Date: January 2018 / July 2018
Closing Date for applications: Friday 3rd November 2017
Academic Requirements: All candidates must have completed or be in the process of completing the Legal Practice Course.
About the firm
We are a young, dynamic and enterprising firm who deal with a wide range of matters within our Property, Litigation, Corporate and Private Client departments and on behalf of a broad and impressive client base.
We offer an exciting chance to train in a vibrant environment where you will be closely supervised by a partner in each seat and be expected to take on responsibilities and contribute meaningfully which we have found extremely beneficial to our previous trainees.
We are a firm which places an immense value and importance on the education of trainee solicitors which is evidenced by 60% of the firm’s current partnership previously being trainee solicitors themselves at Darlingtons.
Who we’re looking for
Attributes we value and look for include:-
• A confident, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
• Someone who welcomes and thrives on early responsibility.
• A willingness to work hard and someone who adapts quickly to new situations.
• The ability to build good relationships with both colleagues and clients.
• A willingness to challenge one’s self and someone who is always striving to develop new skills.
• A desire to succeed not just individually but as part of a larger collective.
• An understanding of or a real willingness to learn how to view matters from a commercial perspective.
Duties and responsibilities
We invest significantly in our trainees and the strength of the training we are able to offer is evidenced by the success enjoyed by the lawyers who have trained at the firm.
We prioritise client contact and the development of client management skills from a very early stage whilst ensuring that trainees are being given the right support and supervision from experienced members of the team throughout their training contract.
Please provide a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline of Friday 3rd November 2017.
Haven't found what you need yet?
Why not search the whole site?