Lior is dual qualified as a Solicitor and Notary Public.
Lior specialises in all aspects of UK financial services law and advises on:-
- Obtaining regulatory licences and permissions for Investments, Insurance and Consumer Credit companies;
- Advising on all aspects of regulatory compliance, including Data Protection, Financial Crime and Anti-Money Laundering, Conduct of Business and Treating Customers Fairly;
- Supporting cross border transactions e.g. setting-up branches and passport services across the EU.
Notarial Services London
As a Notary Public, Lior helps both corporate and private clients with all aspects of execution and certifying of international contracts and documents for use overseas, in particular:
Company notary services
- Company Power of Attorney – appointing a legally authorised representative in a different country or jurisdiction.
- Witnessing (attesting) execution of International Trade and Distribution Contracts.
- Where notarial confirmation is required to prove bona fides and existence of UK company typically via Certification of Incorporation.
- Certifying Company’s Annual Return, Memorandum and Articles of Association. Typically needed where a UK business is establishing an international branch/company overseas.
- Authenticating Regulatory Applications for opening a financial services operation.
- Certifying Directors’ Status.
- Ceritifying copies of Board Resolutions and Board Minutes.
Personal notary public services
- Executing Power of Attorney – for property purchase abroad.
- Authentication of Title Transfers and Mortgage Applications.
- Certified copies of passports or other identity documents.
- Statutory Declarations and Affidavits.
- Where a notary is required for visa and sponsorship applications in jurisdictions including USA, Canada, India and others.
- Certified copies of Professional Qualifications – commonly needed for work visas, for example medical or professionals seeking to work abroad in countries including Dubai, USA, Hong Kong, Singapore and others.
Legalisation and Apostille
Lior can advise on the requirements for legalisation and apostille, and when required arrange an apostille from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and legalise documents at foreign Embassies and Consulates.
Whilst he works closely in association with Darlingtons he is self employed and trades separately. he is neither a partner or consultant with the firm or managed or regulated by us, though is contacted via us.