Specialist immigration solicitors
Kezia Daley, has more than 10 years experience advising both business and individual clients on immigration issues. Kezia is based in our Edgware, North London main office but also meets clients in our Central London Office or wherever is convenient throughout London.
Immigration has become an increasingly important area of law in today’s connected and fast moving world. It is a complex area of law, impacting on some of the most important areas of personal lives and also, increasingly on business.
Just form filling? What are the potential pitfalls and complexities where immigration solicitors can help?
Many individuals seeking the right to live or work in the UK think that it’s largely a case of checking the requirements and then form filling. Often, it isn’t that simple and there are complex and important choices and considerations where experienced immigration lawyers can help.
Get the immigration application correct
Getting any kind of immigration application wrong can also have devastating and long lasting effects.or businesses, employing staff who do not have the right to work in the UK is very risky. Don’t take those risks and don’t think that the onus is on the individual who may claim he or she does have the necessary visa and not you, as employer.
Also, don’t make the mistake of thinking the Government doesn’t enforce illegal working law against businesses. The whole area of immigration is a political hot potato and you ought to assume you will be caught out rather than you won’t, unless you have your house in order.
Immigration law – how we help clients in London and beyond
- Tier 1 entrepreneur visa applications or appeals
- Tier 1 applications for Investor Visa or appeals against refusal
- Tier 2 Work Permit Applications
- Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer Visas and Appeals
- Tier 2 Sports Person Visas – Appeals
- Tier 4 Student Visa Applications
- Sponsorship License Applications for employers
- Naturalisation applications
- British Citizenship
- Applications for leave to remain in the UK
- Immigration Appeals and Judicial Reviews
- Permanent residency legal applications
- 10 Years Settlement Applications
- Human Rights law legal advice including applications under Article 8 and Article 3 Human Rights Applications.• Family, parents, children, spouse or fiance visa applications or appeals
- Advice for UK businesses on Immigration compliance including training, compliance and audit services relating to Immigration law.
- Visa extension applications
- Help and immigration law advice for overstayers in the UK.
The UK immigration tier and points system
If you need advice, as a business or individual, and are based anywhere in London (we have offices in North London and Central London), get in touch with Kezia Daley, who is a specialist and experienced Immigration lawyer.