Taking the right legal advice from a specialist family lawyer you can trust is therefore essential in helping you ease the emotional burden.
Our solicitors take a more holistic approach to family law. We get to know our clients in order to understand the issues they face and what is most important to them. This means that we can then provide you with the best possible solutions in the most cost-effective way working with you to reduce the emotional and financial difficulties often associated with family breakdown.
Our advice is clear and no nonsense. We will not blind you will legal jargon and we will be transparent on costs. We will make every effort to resolve your case through negotiation or mediation but never at the expense of protecting your interests and obtaining the best possible outcome for you.
We are committed to the constructive resolution of family disputes encouraging solutions that consider the needs of the family as a whole and in particular putting the needs of the children first.
It is impossible to list the full range of family law issues we deal with, but these include:
• Divorce including financial division, maintenance, short marriages and child custody , maintenance and parenting issues
• Financial disputes between unmarried couples
• Prenuptial agreements
• Preparation of cohabitation agreements
• Child custody and child maintenance payment problems
• Issues surrounding parental responsibility
• Disputes over will and trusts
• Power of attorney
• Advice on family trusts
With offices in Edgware and London we provide the full range of family law advice to clients in London, Middlesex, Hertfordshire and Essex.