Our highly experienced, specialist employment lawyers and solicitors advise businesses of all types and sizes on the implications of employment law, and we tailor our services and costs to meet each clients requirements, including fixed fee plans, retainers, and where possible, employment law insurance policies may be available.
Employment law affects businesses in a huge number of ways and is a highly statutory (Government regulated) area.
Legal advice for employers and employees
The position, and risks, for employers, is also complicated because EU law also significantly affects employment law in the UK.
Common types of instructions we receive from employer clients :
• Advice on recruitment techniques, policies, and law
• Contracts of employment
• Consultants agreements
• Preparation of employee handbooks, policies and procedures
• Advice on employee rights generally
• Advice regarding dismissals, disciplinary, grievance and performance review
• Advice regarding redundancy
• Assistance in preventing and/or dealing with discrimination, harassment or bullying
• Defending Employment Tribunal claims
• Advice and assistance on restrictive covenants
• Advice concerning TUPE
• Settlement Agreements
• Pregnancy and maternity rights
• Sickness absence
• Working time regulations
• Allegations of bullying
• Data protection and workplace monitoring
• Anti-corruption and bribery
If you need solicitors for an employment law issue please do get in touch.